AS 24 customers can be notified immediately if a card is used in an unexpected or unwanted way. Some of these alerts are provided free – Free Alerts, while others can be specified for a small charge – Card Alerts.
These are given automatically when:
• Either zero or unspecified mileage is given for the fuel purchase.
• The mileage given for the purchase is lower than at the previous transaction.
• An abnormal card movement is detected, for instance if the card is used in places that are different from the expected route.
• A large amount of fuel is purchased, perhaps more than the expected amount for the vehicle concerned.
• A small amount of fuel is purchased, perhaps for a smaller vehicle than the designated vehicle.
• A large amount of AdBlue is purchased, perhaps more than the expected amount for the vehicle concerned.
• A small amount of AdBlue is purchased, perhaps for a smaller vehicle than the designated vehicle.
Card Alert service
Customers can create their own alerts, which can be permanent or temporary. Alerts can trigger an immediate email to a designated address if a card is used and takes spending above a pre-set limit, or in a country or area where it should not be used.
Card alerts can be set when:
• The card is used at unauthorised AS 24 stations.
• A Eurotrafic card is used in unauthorised countries.
• The AS 24 fuel price is more expensive than the stated price range.
• The card is used on unauthorised days or time slots.
• The number of fill-ups exceeds the authorised number in a 24-hour period.
• The authorised spending limit for a 24-hour period is exceeded.
• When toll payments exceed the limit set for the week.
Find more information at https://www.as24.com/cs/cardalert